While we have built a strong reputation by providing a complete range of below grade services such as drilled pier and slab-on-grade foundations, grounding systems, as well as conduit and duct bank installation, our specialty remains large transmission projects employing large diameter foundations.
GLW works closely with other contractors and companies, large and small, to complete projects of any size.
GLW Inc. is an approved and certified Women’s Business Enterprise (VON 9CN00117) by, and in accordance with, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
Project Superintendent with over 30 years experience in the heavy construction industry, including many critical transmission and substation projects. Mrs. Woodward has also managed a wide variety of civil construction for transmission and substation projects.
GLW, INC. 1990 – Present
President & Operations
Duties include managing and coordinating all administrative activities including project scheduling, materials management, as well as overseeing all manpower and equipment.
- Centinela Solar Energy, Calexico, CA – Substation
- Tenaska Transmission Line, Calexico, CA – Imperial Solar Energy Center
- Desert Sunlight Solar Ranch, Desert Center, CA – Transmission Line
- Sundial Island , Troutdale, OR – Foundations
- East Shore Substation – Hayward Ca
- Facebook Substation, Prineville, OR – Substation Construction
- Sunrise Powerlink 500kV, San Diego, CA – Transmission Line
- Populus Substation – Downey Id
- Ben Lomand Substation – Ogden Ut
- Terminal Substation – Salt Lake City Ut
- Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project – Palmdale, CA – Transmission Line
- Mission – San Miguel 500 kV , San Diego, CA – Transmission Line
- Roseville Substation – Roseville Ca
- North Dublin Substation – Dublin Ca
- Tulucay Substation Project – Napa Ca
- Etiwanda – Mira Loma Transmission Line
- Pahrump Vista 230 kV Line , Pahrump, NV – Transmission Line
- Winnemucca 120 kV Line, Winnemucca, NV – Transmission Line
- El Centro Solar Park Drilled Shafts, San Diego, CA – Drilled Shaft
- Etiwanda-Mira Loma 500kV, Fontana, CA – Transmission Line
- Raymond-Cosmopolis Transmission, Raymond, WA – Transmission Line
- 125 Toll Road, San Diego, CA
- Nisqually Reroute, Nisqually, WA
- First Aid/CPR
- OSHA 30 Hour-Construction Safety